Dependent Child over 18 moving to HK

Posted by kereru 3 yrs ago
Has anyone had experience in getting a dependent visa for a dependent child over 18?
Our daughter is moving to HK with us but under HK immigration law, once they are over 18 they are no longer considered a dependent. However she is still studying and will continue to do so once we return next year. We will obviously be looking after her and she will be living with us.
Any advice or experience in this is gratefully received.

Please support our advertisers:
bananaq 3 yrs ago
If she is not 18 at this time you better apply for her dependent visa without her personal appearance and see what the officer will advice. Once she is 18 the law will take effect and you cannot change it.

Please support our advertisers:
PSR_AXP 3 mths ago
Click here for our list of Visa Application Centres in Hong Kong

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now