Flexible Stay option in Hong Kong

Posted by jihyung77 21 days ago

I have been living in Hong Kong since 2018 with my family. My family will return to home country in two months, and I will be staying in Hong Kong for work. In addition, I expect some change in my work arrangement, where I need to work in the HK office 2~3 days a week and the rest in its overseas office. This means that I will stay for around two weeks in Hong Kong and another two weeks in another country.

As rent in Hong Kong is expensive, and I do not want to waste my rent when I am not in Hong Kong, I am looking for a place where I can only pay when in Hong Kong. Maybe, it can be long stay plan of many hotels, or serviced apartment.

I also need a residential address, but I doubt hotel address can be a residential address and proof of residential address.

If you are in a similar situation, or if you have any idea, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now