help organising my life!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kcmasia 13 yrs ago
Hello,

does anyone have a contact for a westerner here in HK who might be in the business of helping to organise one's life? I don't need help being organised but someone who can do 'stuff' for me like - find a mandarin tutor for my kids, book summer camps, find a good financial planner... things that are sitting on my to do list but will never get done.

any contacts would be much appreciated.

thanks,

K

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
axptguy38 13 yrs ago
You mean like a personal assistant. Unfortunately I don't know any. But there are plenty of locals who would fit the bill. You're way more likely to find a local talent than a westerner.

Regarding financial planning, do you mean someone to help you plan your retirement or someone to do household accounting?

&&& 13 yrs ago
Mandarin Tutor for your kids...... he/she has to come to the apt ? Need to know English ? Specify. Big difference in price if they can speak Cantonese.

WWcC 13 yrs ago
Kcmasia, I have sent you a PM.

Caroline B 11 yrs ago
There is now a personal help and assistant company in Hong Kong called Caroline B Personal Management.

Whether fixing building maintenance problems, home renovation and reorganization, providing admin support, house sitting, tracking down difficult to find items. Good local knowledge of how to get things done.

Check them out at www.caroline-b.hk

CW@HK 11 yrs ago
Check `us' out you mean...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad