CWB/Sai Kung Commuting Help

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by abdinhk 11 yrs ago
Recently relocated to HK and trying to decide whether to find place in Sai Kung or CWB. I work in Central and trying to figure out just what my options are. I understand there are mini busses that run along CWB road to Han Hau, but can you get on them or are they always full at rush hour. Might I end up having a longer commute from CWB than Sai Kung if I can't get on a mini bus?? Also wondering how bad the traffic is in the afternoon rush hour back into Sai Kung as that road is pretty narrow. Also does the 101 mini bus go to Hang Hau MTR or near it as I saw in one post. Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bob the builder 11 yrs ago
The 101M is full when it leaves Sai Kung. There is little chance of catching it anywhere along the route. It would be quicker to catch one to Sai Kung, get off, line up and take the return bus than waiting at the bus stop along the route. It drops off next to the Hang Hau MTR.

There is the 91M KMB but it also is mostly full durng the mornings.

Sharing a car ride would make your journey a lot easier.

abdinhk 11 yrs ago
Thanks. Also saw a place on Razor Hill road. Would that be better in terms of public transport commute.?Is there a bus there that goes to another MTR station from there?

I am starting to think it migth take me longer to commute from CWB if I depend on the bus than just living in Sai Kung and getting on at the top of the line.

abdinhk 11 yrs ago
Are there busses to Choin Hung or will I once again be at mercy of the minibusses??

mac.apple 11 yrs ago
Sai Kung ! Used to live in central for 3 years after London. Sai Kung is getting more easy to

Travel around. I go

To central to work and work out. Is HK , is small .

Doesn't take Long to travel and taxi is cheap.

No regret for last 2 yrs

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad