Acne cream

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by parisH 18 yrs ago
Anyone know any good after acne cream? I have been seeing a doctor but it cost about $450 for 3 days medication.I have to keep going back for more medication/cream. The doc would only give you a medication for few days and ask you to come back.( i think this is a good way for them to earn) Is exp to do this way. Or is there any other way which is cost effective. Many thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Claire 18 yrs ago
What is the name of the cream? What is its active ingredients? It is usually possible to find generic (cheap) creams which will do the same job.

snuffles 18 yrs ago
I use Differin which has achieved excellent clinical trial results. I get it from my dermatologist, but it's only HK$150 for a tube that lasts several months.

parisH 18 yrs ago
Jinny, where is sai ying poon jockey club? I live in the hk island side. How much is the consultation with medications?

snuffles, can i get differin from the pharmacy?

Claire 18 yrs ago
The active ingredient in Differin is Adapalene. You should try asking for it at a pharmacy as many medications here do not require a prescription. The cost price of Differin is $142, so the SYP clinic isn't making much money on it. At the pharmacy it will likely be more but you won't have to pay for a consultation. Fanda in Central usually is reasonably priced and carries many items.

snuffles 18 yrs ago
I must just note that my consultation fee was a one off - for the last two years or so I just phone up, order a new tube and pick it up at the clinic.

Jessdingding 18 yrs ago
Does differin dry your skin out? I am blessed with skin that is prone to oiliness and flakiness in the same areas at the same time. Miraculous!

ct623 18 yrs ago
differin won't dry your skin out, but you need to expect that when you first use it, all the acne would pop out, it would be fine after a week or so.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad