HANDMADE JEWELRY

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cko 13 yrs ago
i will moving back to hkg soon and right now i live in US , something what i want to know is ,does any one know any consignment store in hkg for handmade jewelry ? coz i love making handmade jewelry and i just wish could continue my hobby.

Your information is mean alot to me and i apreciate it.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cko 13 yrs ago
dear bkkk

yes i know that place...ty for your info

dasia 13 yrs ago
You could try the "Design Centre" in the Convention Plaza Shopping Arcade, Convention Centre. Harbour Road, Wan Chai.

I have bought handmade jewellery there - it's nice to have something that is not mass produced.

It seems to be a place where designers 'show' their work and test the market. Not just jewellery, there are furs, toys, stationery, electronic devices, hand bags and a whole lot of other stuff.

cko 13 yrs ago
dear dasia

hi dasia your info is really help me so much...have to check it for sure

lovebb 13 yrs ago
Fiesta-Collection.com also takes consignment and able to manage well

nicholuscrone 12 yrs ago
You could try the below site. I hope it is the best one which is suitable for your collection ,My friend told me about this site who is a great lover of handmade jewelry like u, He is very much satisfied with this site and their ornaments, So just go on through that. Thanks for sharing

high quality handcrafted jewelry

gorgeous handmade gemstone jewelry

Jon_HK 11 yrs ago
Just wondering is there not a specific street or shopping mall that sells hand made jewelry?

Normally in HK you find a location with a large concentration of shops selling one thing e.g watches, antiques, trainers, mobile phones etc

Any ideas?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad