Cosmetic Surgery

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by stankey 11 yrs ago
I am considering going to Bumrungrad in Bangkok for facelift and tummy tuck. I am really eager to find someone who has experienced any procedures at this hospital and wouldn't mind sharing their experiences. So far, I have had no luck in finding anyone??? I am based in HK.

Thank you

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
LouiseGB 11 yrs ago
Hi Stankey,

I am a young female Plastic Surgeon trained in Amsterdam and living with my family in Hong Kong due to my husband’s work relocation. I can really recommend you to consult with Dr. Brandow. He is a famous cosmetic surgeon with two clinics in the US and performing surgery in Hong Kong / Macau on a regular basis. I have been assisting him a few times and was extremely impressed, Dr. Brandow has over 20 years experience and is one of the most skilled cosmetic surgeons I have seen in action (and I have seen many). You can contact him through his website brandowclinic.com (which also provides a lot of information about the procedures he performs) or send me a personnel message if you have any questions or prefer a personal introduction.

stankey 11 yrs ago
Hi Louise,

thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate it. My only concern with having surgery done in HK is the cost, I'm pretty sure it will be way beyond what I can afford. That's why I was looking at Thailand. It does sound like he is a very skilled surgeon however. I am going to check out his website now and I'll prob ask a few more questions if you don't mind.

Thanks

566 11 yrs ago
Stankey and LouiseGB,

I was pleased to find your thread as I am considering a tummy tuck myself and wondering about Bumrungrad. I have had a look at Dr Bradow's website and will be contacting them to see when Dr Bradow might be in HK. However I am in total agreement with Stankey about cost - do you have a ball park figure to go off? Did you make a decision about who to go with?

Thanks

Bamboobudge 11 yrs ago
just so curious as also looking for a little tummy lipo, did any of you ever do it, were you happy with results and who did you use?

livelovelaugh88 11 yrs ago
I've had a friend that had a tummy tuck done in HK, apparently the price isn't worth it compared to thailand so i think your best bet would be there!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad