Car Repair Shop in Tung Chung

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by MB Kam 10 yrs ago
Hi~, I live in Tung Chung and just bought a car a month ago. Car is in good shape but need to be checked sometimes as it is now 7 yrs old.

I was introduced to the shop in near Pokfulam by previous owner, who is now my friend but it is far from here and a bit pricey (the service is good, though).

Are there anyone so kind to let me know any reliable car service (repair) shop with reasonable fee & English speaking in Tung Chung?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
mymotors 10 yrs ago
Hi there,

There is a few garage down in Tung Chung, one of them is Tai Kwong Repair Garage. But Im not familiar with them. Otherwise if you need help, we can come and take your car to our mechanic shop in Kowloon side. This is part of our service :D We can also provide a rough estimate of the repair work you want to get it done. Feel free to visit www.mymotors.com.hk!

Thanks,

Winnie

hara14 10 yrs ago
in Pa Mei Road near the Lantau Hospital there is a car repair shop. A Tech Motor services contact #34800078

MackDesuza 9 yrs ago
You should need to get the advise first from professional adviser. Contact http://www.hailanddenteraiser.com.au/ for detail query.

scorpio01 9 yrs ago
u mean he need to take his car to Australia to get it serviced ??? some people...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad