The Issues of Immigration in HK ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Bluewaterppol 5 yrs ago
Recently I made an inquire of the employees CSC Asia Pacific Limited to Hong Kong Immigration. I wondered this finance services company's directors and employees could get the work permits in Hong Kong ?

My points :

CSC Asia Pacific Ltd. is a non licensed Institution at HKSFC - https://www.sfc.hk/publicregWeb/searchByName?locale=en

I suspect the directors and members could get the approval of HK work permits, please visit - https://www.cscasiapacific.com/index.php/about/

You may read the company introduction at https://www.cscasiapacific.com/

CSC Asia Pacific is a global private equity and investment management company specializing in technology transformation and service projects. With the backing of global investors, it invests in local market companies with high growth potential. Delivering improvements in profitability and long- term growth for stakeholders. CSC continues to successfully expand, execute, and manage investments on a global scale. Areas of expertise include finance systems, risk, compliance, real estate and logistics, asset management reviews and strategy, including organizational change.

I suspect how could they get the work permits approved by The Immigration Department of the Government of Hong Kong if they work at CSC Asia Pacific Ltd. ? I wish all professionals and the CEO of Hong Kong could answer this !

The Director of Immigration answered :

In general, under the existing policy, a person seeking to enter the HKSAR for employment should, amongst other things, possess special skills, knowledge or experience of value to and not readily available in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). Besides, other criteria to be considered include whether the job can be filled locally, whether the remuneration package is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in the HKSAR and whether it is justified for the employer to bring in an expatriate staff. Each application is determined on its individual merits.

I suspect the issue is the officers of immigration, how could they approve the work permits for the directors and employees of CSC Asia Pacific Ltd ?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Orbito 5 yrs ago
HK immigration considers each case individually. Although your question is not clear ;

If you have extablished a company in Hong Kong and hired ( or will hire) local staff ;

You can apply to immigration for employment visa.

But you need to show your company's Financials or if this is a new company, then prepare a business plan, you will hire x number of locals to do x$$ amount of business in what area and where physically is your office is or going to be etc.

You also need to demonstrate that you have the skills and experience ro achieve what you target. Oh and that you have financial means to do it.

It's all decided case by case, but you will have to try in order to find out.

Bluewaterppol 5 yrs ago
ORBITO : CSC Asia Pacific Ltd. is a non licensed Institution at HKSFC but the directors represent 'CSC Asia Pacific is a global private equity and investment management company.'

Understand ?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad