i want to sell my clothes & household stuff asap

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by puj_87 15 yrs ago
hi,

i live in hk.im moving out next month and i need some help in clearing out all my stuff here.i have some clothes,kitchenware etc...is there any easy way to sell all of this in a month's time?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 15 yrs ago
The best place to buy and sell just about anything in Hong Kong is our Hong Kong Classifieds http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/classifieds/

We receive literally hundreds of new ads each day

puj_87 15 yrs ago
Thanks ive already posted ads on classifieds

Do you any other place i can sell furniture and clothes?

trinityuk 15 yrs ago
where are you located?

puj_87 15 yrs ago
i live on robinson road,midlevels

puj_87 15 yrs ago
huggy thanks for your suggestion but do they really allow to put up a notice in park 'n' shop & wellcome?& how can i get that done?

puj_87 15 yrs ago
i did get a few responses from asia expat for the furniture but im not getting any for clothes & other stuff

Ed 15 yrs ago
I think used clothes will be a tough sell.... perhaps you might consider donating to a charity?

puj_87 15 yrs ago
thanks a lot for your suggestions ed & huggy...i guess ill first put up photos of the stuff i want to sell for people to get a more clear picture & ill try via stores...anyway if nothing works i wont have much of a choice then to give it to chairty...but if you guys do know people who are in hunt for furniture & other stuff do give my ref.

thank you.

puj_87 15 yrs ago
that,s true huggy but i already have a lot of things to take back home and its meaningless to take back clothes which i know im never gonna wear again...it will just occupy more space unnecessarily and increase the load.

Cataleya 11 yrs ago
We understand that some of us just can’t be bothered to lug our treasure to the nearest recycling bins/charity shop/second-hand resellers. Just call Ani on 9348 6353 who buys whatever you’re selling at around – oops – $1 apiece. He sells every day from 9-11pm in Hung Hom, near Whampoa Gardens, directly out of his sketchy white van. But if you have more than 10kg, he’ll drive his van over to your house and buy at $3 per kilo.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad