How to get rid of ants ?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by quebecois09 5 yrs ago
Do you have ants at home ? How do you get rid of them ?

Does anyone know of an effective ant bait that is convenient to use, not messy, something that I can stick onto a wall ? What are its brand and price and where is it sold ? I see Combat sold at Wellcome and Parknshop. Is it effective ?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 5 yrs ago
Check out our Pest Control Directory for Hong Kong for a list of recommended companies 

Brit2014 5 yrs ago
Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth? Look for the food grade one to be on the safe side (food grade meaning that you can actually consume it). Sprinkle a little around the areas where the ants are moving along then just leave them to walk through it and take it back to their hive. It's a perfectly safe and natural product but you should not inhale it or let it circulate within the air (e.g. from a fan blowing) as it can dry out the moisture in your body. Just apply some caution when using it and you don't need a lot

quebecois09 5 yrs ago
Brit2014: Thank you for your suggestion. I have not tried Diatomaceous Earth. Where is it sold ?
I have more than one locations at home where ants appear. One of them is difficult: I see ants coming from and going to a corner of my room's ceiling. The ceiling is about 10 feet high or higher and the ants move on a wall. I can't apply anything near that corner (too high for me) and I can't spray or sprinkle anything on the wall.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad