Drinking water - home delivery

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mb 18 yrs ago
Can anyone recommend a company that delivers drinking water to your home? Also, what is the difference in drinking distilled water vs mineral water - any health issues drinking distilled water long term?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Criminy 18 yrs ago
Try Rocky Canada at this link: http://www.rockycanada.com/index.htm Reasonably priced Canadian mineral water (1.5L plastic bottles) delivered twice a week. Used them for four years and no problem. Nah – I don’t work for the company.

No hard and fast rules comparing distilled vs. mineral, although where I grew up, distilled was typically for the car radiator and the iron. Speaking to a well-know sports chiropractor here, his patients cramp up more often during competitions when drinking only distilled water.

kaysara 18 yrs ago
i use bonaqua home delivery www.bonaqua.com.hk have never had any problems with them.

quite contrary 18 yrs ago
We use Vitasoy. Have always been very reliable.

weh 18 yrs ago
A sensible diet for most of the time will provide you with sufficient minerals so you can use a bit of distilled when exercising. If you are very fussy then mix it with any juice for taste.

Home deliverers well covered above. I'd be interested in the prices for Bonaqua, Vitasoy and Cool. Anyone know?

macchu 18 yrs ago
watsons water also delivers 18 litre bottles. You need to first buy the dispenser, which costs around $400. Then you pre-pay for bulk supplies and they deliver new ones and take away the old ones.

just google watsons water and you'll get through to their site.

weh 18 yrs ago
We use Watson's but have never bought a dispenser and we pay on delivery. Always negotiate the sort of deal you want with the various suppliers.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad