TEFL/TESOL Certification Information

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Expat17 11 yrs ago
Hi,

I'm an Indian who wants to get a TEFL/TESOL certification so I could get a job as an English teacher. I have passed my NY State Teaching certification exam and done a Diploma in International Montessori, Kindergarten & Nursery Teachers’ Training but its been quite difficult to get a job as a teacher here so I was wondering if a TEFL/TESOL Certification will help me? I have heard about the Trinity CertTESOL and there are many other online or full time courses as well which are much more reasonably priced than the Trinity one here in Hong Kong. But the dilemma is that I don't know if the employment opportunities are better with the Trinity Certification or just any (http://www.tefl.hk/tefl-courses-in-hong-kong-dates-locations/) I would appreciate any inputs/suggestions on the above matter.

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
bob the builder 11 yrs ago
".... and done a Diploma in...", mmmm not too sure about that grammar :)

Trinity seems to be better recognised amongst the schools. If I were you, I would contact Trinity and ask about their sucess/pass rates and ask where their graduates are employed. Ask how many graduates are working in the schools and other similar questions.

I understand these courses are very expensive so do your research and not just through a web forum.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad