Supermarket near festival Walk

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Claire 18 yrs ago
Er... if you have a car, why does it have to be close to Kowloon Tong? Either you're driving so are prepared to travel a bit or you're living close by and can go by Shanks's pony.

Also, nothing listed on the major supermarket chains' websites?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ctm 18 yrs ago
At the MTR stop before Kowloon Tong (Lok Fu), there is a Jusco supermarket/dept store.

Claire 18 yrs ago
Fool> If they are expecting the all-in-one European hypermarkets - or Tesco - they will be disappointed because, as you know, the average HKer can't afford to park and shop (why is it called that...).

kse4> This has always happened. There just isn't a sufficient market for most foreign products here. We have to be grateful for what is available. The worse time (IMO) was when the manufacturer of tampax decided to stop selling it here and the only option was OBs.

Claire 18 yrs ago
Maybe you'll have to settle for the cubes...

owner 18 yrs ago
did a short stint in my past life with the mob:AS Watson.

Best thing is just inundiate them with email everytime you plan to go to a certain supermarket branch. I know that works as if the main office finds out a store is not stocking a product which they normally should carry...heads roll. See them guys who do the ordering can be at times lazy more so if they know product has short shelf life. Believe me they dont stop a product just like that. Unless its with Great where they change suppliers as often as they change Store Managers in direct contrast to changing staff sullen attitude. I know. I worked there before!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad