Zhu Zhu Pets/Go Go Hamsters

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by homegirl 15 yrs ago
PLEASE can anyone tell me where i can find these in Hong Kong. I have looked in all Toys R Us and they are a no show!

I have two little daughetrs who have seen these and fallen in love with them and i cannot find them in HK, would love 'Santa' to get them as a surprise for them.

If anyone out there can help me, then thank you so much.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
tpol 14 yrs ago
Hi Homegirl, Any Luck?

tpol 14 yrs ago
Need to buy some Xmas presents for some nieces and thought that they would like these. Was planning to buy one for my cat too!!

Gee Xmas shopping for kids is hard. Like, need to check with their parents whether they have this toy or not and what they like. aaargh.

Are toys r us vouchers considered rude as presents?

JohnnyReynolds 14 yrs ago
I used to buy Zhu Zhu pets from Amazon.com because they have free shipping on like, everything, but the only ones they had were being sold (at WAY marked up prices) by third parties.However I heard about AmazingWatcher.Com which is a free website that will “watch” items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.

JohnnyReynolds 14 yrs ago
I used to buy Zhu Zhu pets from Amazon.com because they have free shipping on like, everything, but the only ones they had were being sold (at WAY marked up prices) by third parties.However I heard about AmazingWatcher.Com which is a free website that will “watch” items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad