Clothes drying rack - where to buy

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by expatinhk 15 yrs ago
I am after a good efficient foldable indoors clothes drying rack. Years ago they used to appear in the little Chinese shops scattered around HK but most of those have closed now. Does anyone know where to get a good one these days?

Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rsantill 15 yrs ago
Got ours from Pricerite.

funbobby 15 yrs ago
still plenty of little chinese shops...pricerite, japan home, ikea, wing on, jusco,

expatinhk 15 yrs ago
any idea where these little Chinese shops are in Wanchai or Midlevels? Had a look at Japan Home but they only had a very basic one with little hanging space

Wiz Bang 15 yrs ago
ikea are selling drying racks too.

in wanchai - there's a chinese store along queen's road and one nearer tai yuen street near the market.

sistim 15 yrs ago
One of the ones Wiz Bang means is probably the one almost opposite the temple - King Tak Porcelain I think. They usually have some cane chairs hanging out front. Depending where you live, I'd check out older neighbourhoods like Aberdeen, Sheung Wan, Shau Kei Wan etc.

sellmystuffhk 15 yrs ago
Wing On had the best selection of sizes and price range when I was looking for one.

Riceman 15 yrs ago
Yes try Wing On and Jusco department stores...you're bound to find one!

rainhk 15 yrs ago
Try http://www.mrspeggshandyline.hk. They might be a bit more expensive than the ones you find in Wing On etc but hold a lot more washing.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad