Philip George has closed down his hair salon!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by VivianHelena 11 yrs ago
Anyone knows where Herbert Wu has gone?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
D-Man 11 yrs ago
Hi, I believe some of the stall have stayed on at Philip George under the new salon that took over. If not he may have joined Private I. Good luck.

VivianHelena 11 yrs ago
Thanks! Didn't see him at Private I at Central Building though. Not sure if he's at another Private I. Didn't know that the Philip George place has become a new salon. Any idea what it is called?

catherinec 11 yrs ago
Just back from Singapore and was trying to phone up for an appointment. So thanks for this information - looks like im going on a treasure hunt to find Yolanda.

Is the Phillip George now called Private I or another name?

Only here for a week

VivianHelena 11 yrs ago
Some of the stylists of the former Philip George salon have moved to Private I Central Building. The former Philip George place is now called Hollywood Hair, and Herbert and Lorena remain there, plus at least two more stylists. Yolanda is at Private I Central Building, I think.

siuwankk 11 yrs ago
As i know Yolanda, Shirley, Sue & Ming are at Private I Central Building now, but i am not sure where Herbert and Lorena are locating at.

(I am based in Hong Kong)

Singgal 11 yrs ago
Herbert is still at the same place, but it is now called Hollywood Hair. Their number is 2861 9830

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad