which and where are the best Juicer machine retailers in HKG?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by nixodian 14 yrs ago
I am looking for a good quality juicer. currently use a very unreliable , dangerous even 'moulinex juicemachine' that grinds the shuttle cover, at the bottom of the chute, or the feeding base that the blade rests on, leaving pieces of plastic mixed in the juice. not healthy grittley juice mix!

currently know that Sogo do the Breville JE95. can google it. But want to know where they also do the top brands like Champion or Omega or others, if all fails l will buy the Breville 95

thanks in advance

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 14 yrs ago
http://www.pantry-magic.com/

Juiceloose 14 yrs ago
Hi, I got into juicing recently and my 1st ever juicer was http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/juicers-and-blenders/550w-1.5l-hr1854_00/prd/en/hk .

It doesn't have any of the ailments mentioned by nixodian which makes me feel lucky cos I brought mine without researching in Fortress HK retail outlet. I went into other retail outlets later and became aware other juicers going for HK$1K+ and mine was like HK$600 so I know it's not the best model in terms of looks and space but it does the job for me ;)

Pantry 14 yrs ago
WE do stock the Breville machine(s) and would be happy to answer any questions you may have if you call the store on 2508 0688. Pantry Magic

Victoria 14 yrs ago
I have seen the Champion juicer at Green Concept health store at 2/F Ming Fat Building, 74 Wellington Street, Central.

nixodian 14 yrs ago
THANKS Victoria but l have already bought my Breville J95 juicer at sogo, cheapest price in hkg l discovered, from asking another retailer in central that sells it. it was highly recommended over my disasterous moulinex juice machine and the philips juicers and kenwood. and from my experience so far, it certainly is in a different class! both the motor and blade and build quality. l can rest in peace knowing l will be drinking uncontaminated vegetable juice with gritty plastic pieces of the shute cover or base! go Breville!! btw anyone else looking for a great juicer for making only juice with no occassional gritty plastic pieces, l'd advise take a look at sogo, its excellent dept as they also demonstrate any of the juicers where u can also drink from them :) very customer friendly, buy from sogo 10th floor

Bmaurer 11 yrs ago
Breville juicers are back at Sogo! Also other lines including espresso machines, blender, toasters, kettles, etc.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad