Camelbak retailer

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by clay 17 yrs ago
Hi

Does anyone know of a shop hat sells camelbak brand hydration systems?

Cheers

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkmm10 17 yrs ago
i looked all around HK last week as i wanted to buy one for my son for his b-day. went to the camping shops in mong kok and wan chai- with no luck. finally went to 'protrek' and only found the hydropak brand. in the end i bought one. hopefully it will be as good as my camelbak...

clay 17 yrs ago
Cheers for that hkmm - saves me a trip to Mong Kok!

freddy 17 yrs ago
I have both a camelbak and a hydropak from Protrek, they are both fine although I prefer the feel/fit of my hydropak especially when full.

tgm 17 yrs ago
I've used both, personally i prefer the camelbak.

The Giant bike shop in mong kok sells them (Tung Choi Street). I think Flying Ball, which has moved to Cheung Sha Wan, also has them (www.flyingball.com). Certainly Jackie at the Friendly Bike Shop in Mui Wo, Lantau had some last time I was out there (I know it's not so convenient...).

There's also a shop in Stanley that used to carry them, but when I was there a few weeks ago they had very few left - about halfway through the market take the alley back up the hill towards main road and it's on the right (sells lots of surf gear). Sorry no idea of the name.

The camelbak website used to have details for a HK distributor who I contacted a few years ago when I was first looking, but when I checked just now there are no HK details given.

If anyone finds a store that sells the new kids version please let me know as I'm looking for the junior version of the camelbak M.U.L.E for my son; thks...

beachball 17 yrs ago
Believe I have seen them around CWB (like Sogo) and also in various sports shops (e.g., Marathon).

huntermaclean 13 yrs ago
On their website, CamelBak lists the following AUTHORIZED retailer in Hong Kong:

HONG KONG

SNOWPEAK CO. LTD.

frank.gao@snowpeak.cn

60-64 Des Voeux Rd West

Flat/rm 1005 WING yue BLDG

Hong Kong

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad