new in singapore, looking for pediatrician

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by 73 17 yrs ago
we just moved in to singapore and living in the area of upper east coast. i would like to know if anyone can recommend me a pediatrician for my 13 month old baby girl....and also an ob-gyne for me as well? thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Cath 17 yrs ago
Hi 73,

go to this website for info on singapore pediatrician.

http://www.baybsupplies.net/pediatrician_location.htm

I got 2 wonderful baby pediatricians to recommend, DR Catherine Lam (Lam Baby & Child Clinic) Tel : 6734 7207 (Gleneagles Medical Center)

And Dr Lim (Kidslink Children's Clinic) Tel : 6243-3243 (In Bedok North)

As for Gyne, DR KL Tan ( K L Tan's Clinic For Women) Tel : 6235-2244 (Mount Elizabeth Medical Center)

Take care.

Wheelymate 17 yrs ago
welcome to singapore!

i am familiar about the PD or OB-GYN operating in the upper east coast area. the nearest hospitals to upper east coast is probably east short hospital or closer to town, raffles hospital. they probably have websites and you can search there.

having said that, Kinder Clinic and Singapore Baby & Child are chains PD clinics with branches in various hospitals such as Mt. Alvernia, mt. Elizabeth and Gleneagles. We use SBCC at Mt. E and are very happy with it. Mt. E and Gleneagles hospital are also very popular with the expat community for such services. They probably have websites that you can use to search for medical care you require.

Good luck!

73 17 yrs ago
Hi Cath and Wheelymates!

Thank you so much for the information!

Wheelymate 17 yrs ago
re-read my post...i meant to say i am not familiar with he PD or by-gyn in the upper east coast area...if it makes a difference.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad