contact lenses in Central - good price?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kaileyb 15 yrs ago
You should try further places to get a better price. There's an optometrist in the Midland Centre on Queens Road Central in Sheung Wan, on the side of the escalator as you come off the main street. He has pretty good prices.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
RA 15 yrs ago
Hi! I have been ordering my contacts online for the past 2 years.I wear acuvue daily lenses.check out the link below...you could also visit their shop in Pok Fu Lam..

http://www.scar.com.hk/contactlens/1day.htm

Philly Cheese 15 yrs ago
I paid $1440 for 6 months of dailies - Bausch & Lomb. Direct from my optometrist. Parker House - the building on the right of H&M (for someone facing H&M) in Central - 10/f. He is trained from UofWaterloo so gives very good fitting as well.

As for comparison, Accuvue are slightly more expensive than B&L but I would not pay more than $1680 for them. Pacific Place is overpriced- sorry to say - due to rents and patrons ability to pay.

community advice 15 yrs ago
I think the eye glass/contact lense shop referred to off the escalator might be Fox Optical. Give them a ring at tel. 2543-8633; 2541-3018; or email:foxoptic@netvigator.com to get their quote.

Hope this helps. The Community Advice Bureau (CAB)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad