Hong Lok Yuen used furniture

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY Wincy (10 yrs ago)
Please, does anyone know what happened to the notice board in Park'n Shop at Hong Lok Yuen? Used to be able to get lots of 2nd hand furniture etc Now there are only spaces for a few ads. Yes, I have been watching the used furniture ads on asiaxpat but there's hardly anything in the Tai Po area.

COMMENTS

Ed (10 yrs ago)
Moved to the HK forum - this could be your answer http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/classifieds/

DaHKGKid (9 yrs ago)
Hi Wincy, I live in HLY and to be honest those notice boards didnt interest me in the slightest. The classified sections on Asiaxpat are the best in HK for buying and selling used items.

arti (8 yrs ago)
I want to seel my home furniture . please advise me apart then add on asiaexpat is theer any shop where i can contact to sell. I need to sell dining table, tea table and a Fridge.

ilse strafe (6 yrs ago)
WE ARE MOVING and we do sell everything - Books shelf (brown or white ) , Freedom Sofa, pink girl Ikea bed, drawer, writing desk & chair, two declining leather chairs, books, CD's, glasses, plats, antique korean chest, Wooden Buddha picture, red sofa bed, ceiling fans (from Breeth) - even a real OVEN with TUV certified outdoor Chimney if interested I can send the list ilse@oxyvital.com - area REDHILL

Marian Virginia (6 yrs ago)
Hi, I live in Lam Tsuen,close to Hong Lok Yuen. I have 3 IKEA wardrobe for selling.

A~Wardrobe with clothes rail,1 top shelf and 4 drawers. H-236cm,D-61cm,W-79cm

B~Top-open door with 3 shelfs,bottom-6 drawers. H-183cm,D-41cm,W-69cm

C~Slim tall with 6 shelfs. H183,D-41cm,W-38cm

A-$800 B-$500 C-$250

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.