need advice from teenage parents

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by folder 12 yrs ago
I have a boy who is in his late teen. He has an affair with a girl. I tried to talk to the girl parents.They didn't response properly. They didn't want to talk to me. Both of them still proceeding, meeting and spending time together without the girl's parents notice.

Now i am telling my son to choose either inform them and let both the parents agree or leave it. But he says that just leave him like this and he will decide later what to do. Moreover he is advising me that since he is a boy nothing going to happen to him. So i should ignore. Every day battle going on. What should i do? similar situation happened to anyone? We are not local people and we are small group of ethinic minority.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
folder 12 yrs ago
I donot understand if girls parent donot want to talk to me means they are ok with it? I so far think the other way.

cookie09 12 yrs ago
assuming this boy is not like 10 years old, OP soudns like a control freak. let him be, he needs to learn. the other parents probably think that way and have educated their girl to be vigilant. hence no need to talk to you

turtle1 12 yrs ago
a teenage boy has a girlfriend - the problem is what?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad