Movers who will do walk up?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Alexandra 13 yrs ago
Hi

Anyone know of a mover who will do walk ups? Leaving a 4th floor apartment without an elevator, to another apartment nearby, with.

Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 13 yrs ago
http://www.asiaxpat.com/movingquote/

Taikooshing 13 yrs ago
I recently used a moving company called Trade Winds Transport to move from West Kowloon to Ngau Chi Wan, and I was very pleased. I decided to go with them as they were favorably mentioned several times on this site, and true to their reputation, Steve and his crew did a fantastic job.

Coincidentally, Steve mentioned that he's been in the moving business for 20 years, and especially in the early days, he did a lot of walkups, so I'm sure he can help you with your move out of your walkup apartment. You can ask them for a fee quote, so you know what to expect.

Sapphire 13 yrs ago
Have just sent you a pm ...

chillifontain 13 yrs ago
Hi, we have an excellent mover. Moving no lift house to another no lift house. We live on the 2nd floor + roof. Let me know if you need his contact.

starksteven4 13 yrs ago
same i have a mover , recently doing stuff for some friends, couple young guys with van and moving, they charge hourly or per day the move and i think they paint and handy man services, PM if want there contact

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad