Movers who will do walk up?

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY Alexandra (6 yrs ago)
Hi

Anyone know of a mover who will do walk ups? Leaving a 4th floor apartment without an elevator, to another apartment nearby, with.

Thanks

COMMENTS

Ed (6 yrs ago)
http://www.asiaxpat.com/movingquote/

Taikooshing (6 yrs ago)
I recently used a moving company called Trade Winds Transport to move from West Kowloon to Ngau Chi Wan, and I was very pleased. I decided to go with them as they were favorably mentioned several times on this site, and true to their reputation, Steve and his crew did a fantastic job.

Coincidentally, Steve mentioned that he's been in the moving business for 20 years, and especially in the early days, he did a lot of walkups, so I'm sure he can help you with your move out of your walkup apartment. You can ask them for a fee quote, so you know what to expect.

Sapphire (6 yrs ago)
Have just sent you a pm ...

Trade Winds (6 yrs ago)
Thanks Tai Koo Shing for your kind words above. It was a pleasure to assist you with your local move a few days ago. We try hard to defend our hard - won reputation with every move.

We DO welcome jobs to & from homes in "Walk Up" buildings & just charge a nominal extra fee for the extra effort. We afford you the same high - level of care on stair jobs as in buildings "With Lifts" as your goods are professionally - boxed or wrapped in blankets during ALL local moves.

Thankfully though, since I started this operation 20 years ago, the "No - Lift" jobs represent only 20% of our business vs probably 60 % back then! Whew ....

For queries call me on 2803 - 2561 or see our website : www.tradewindstransport.com.

Many Thanks,

Steve Dressler - Founder

Trade Winds (HK) Ltd.

chillifontain (6 yrs ago)
Hi, we have an excellent mover. Moving no lift house to another no lift house. We live on the 2nd floor + roof. Let me know if you need his contact.

starksteven4 (6 yrs ago)
same i have a mover , recently doing stuff for some friends, couple young guys with van and moving, they charge hourly or per day the move and i think they paint and handy man services, PM if want there contact

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.