subscribing for indian channels

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by neoblack 18 yrs ago
What are the options while subscribing for indian channels in HK?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
neoblack 18 yrs ago
thanks

ranjv 18 yrs ago
Donno how the I charges are now..At least when I checked out they were quite steep

neoblack 18 yrs ago
hk cable offering something like 700 hkd per month (not signing a contract)

ritad 18 yrs ago
cable t.v. is around 280 a month if join a contract..but i like now broadband..,..cause i thnk if you join other channels for 150 or so you gte4 teh indian channels for free for a year

neoblack 18 yrs ago
That sounds pretty reasonable considering the hkd 700 quote, i still must do something about the contract though

ranjv 18 yrs ago
Which are the 4 channels that you get..I get only star plus and news with now..Anything else that you get with them??

ritad 18 yrs ago
oops..i meant 3...you also get teh V channel..i used cable for a long time..but kept getting repeated movies...allt he time...the news might be differnt..i mean z..likes to make it all dramatic...but .l.l

ritad 18 yrs ago
i think you guys must be fans of indian channels..then you must like watching indian movies..i suggest we could talk about that too on here...what do you all think?

neoblack 18 yrs ago
We definitely are fans of indian tv, though i am qutie sick of the saas bahu craze, my mum is visiting thats why i really needed to do something about it but now i think she has adapted.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad