BROKE UP WITH GF, PREGNANT NOW AND WANTS TO ABORT

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by alxparis 8 yrs ago
Hello,
I have been with this girl (local, flight attendant) for almost 2 years. We have up and downs, many break ups because I was digging on her stuffs and discovered she hide many things especially guys she is dating abroad, also a so called friend she went to a trip a few months ago without telling me...
Anyways, before we broke up 2 weeks ago, we had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and now she is telling me she is pregnant and want abortion. I said I dont want her to abort and I am ready to marry her and have the baby. She just asked me for money to do the abortion (20k) and now she is blocking me on whatsapp and doesn't answer phone calls...
I loved her, still love her but I am not sure what I should do
It would be nice to have external advices
thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
nom 8 yrs ago
Don't be stupid! How are you 100% sure that the baby is yours??? you yourself know she's doing / dating other guys.........she just wants your money! she blocked you already on wazzup and doesn't answer phone calls,, i think you're an idiot for still wanting to marry and talk to her. I say dump her bitchy flying ass right now and don't try to msg / call her again.

Mac-010 8 yrs ago
Sounds like she just wants to squeeze you for some extra cash after breakup.
Either way, you have little you can do as she is in control.
Since you want to keep the baby; don't pay, wait.

scorpio01 8 yrs ago
typical gold digger.,, stay away from her and dont even think of marrying

sunshine929 8 yrs ago
I am a female so this is a female perspective.

First, she's dating other guys abroad. Since she is a flight attendant, she will be after a Pilot - of which there are many to choose from.

Second, she says she's pregnant. If it is and she wants an abortion, how do you know it is yours ?

Since she blocked you from Whatsapp, it's most likely NOT yours and she is just gold digging for money. If she's dating 5 guys and tells each she wants $20K, wow....that's a scheme.

She doesn't respect you, she doesn't want to marry you, she wants an abortion...of presumably your kid, so no she doesn't love you or need you.

Walk away. Find a better girl . There are plenty.

alxparis 8 yrs ago
Yes I have to walk away, thank you for your point of view sunshine929.
2 days ago I went to find her at airport after her work with a new pregnancy test and asked her to do it. Of course she refused. I tried to speak to her but she kind of ignored me so I gave her the test and ask her to do it at home and send me the results. (this test would show how many weeks since the conception)
As you can guess she never did it and never sent me anything. She is not blocking me on whatsapp but just doesn't reply to any texts
So yes, or she is not pregnant or she is pregnant but not from me...

sohail1029 8 yrs ago
and tbh aborting doesnt cost 20k.. one of my friend did it for around 2-5k in hong kong. and its so obvious she isnt the right time for you

cccc265 8 yrs ago
why bother with a GF when you're in HK. you have plenty of options that come at a much lower maintenance cost and can have a larger pool of resource for use.

Go down to wanchai Oriental Palm Spring Sauna Spa, they have very good looking massage girls there that can make you a happier than than a GF. At the end of the day, your GF will reap you off anyway.

There is this massage no. 180 very good willing to do outcall or take you to the building next door for a quick fix. Very low cost. No need to deal with the headaches of pregnancy, abortion and long term financial burden.

Try and you'll know it means a lot less stress.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad