Flying in Malay postnatal massage - anyone interested?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by happyd 15 yrs ago
Its a tradition in South East Asia to have postnatal massage which assist in firming up the stomach muscles through a tummy-bind with special herbs and reducing water retention. Many see significant weight loss and reduced waistline after a series of around 10 sessions.

After searching desparately for a Malay postnatal masseur for months with no luck, I am considering flying in one from Singapore.

For natural birth mothers, you can have it done from Day 4 onwards, but C-Section would require a few weeks rest for the wound to recover.

Would anyone be interested to have the service as well? If there is enough interest, we can share the air ticket (Jetstar is slightly more than HKD2000 return).

Please send me a message if you are interested and I will revert with more information.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
MrsLoh 15 yrs ago
Hi HappyD,

i'm very interested! but i will only need one in october. when are you flying her in? also, how much would the total cost be? since she'll be here for 10 sessions, that's quite a long time.

angeilin 15 yrs ago
I'm interested too. Have you found someone that is willing to fly to HK?

I'm due in August though. When do u intend to fly her down?

KAL78 15 yrs ago
Hi,

I'm also interested. I'm due in October but with a C- Section will probably need one late Oct- Nov.

If I recall, its 10 sessions daily right?

ashrebecca 14 yrs ago
try to enquire from this website, they have a few hong kong clients

http://www.originsjamumassage.com/Reviews-by-our-Customers.html

ccatjs 13 yrs ago
Try mummies&bellies they have a shop here in hk. www.mummiesbellies.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad