Moving to Hong Kong in Mid Aug and Pregnant with First!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by nataliermann 13 yrs ago
My husband and I are moving to HK in about one month and we just found out that we are 4 wks pregnant! I would LOVE to meet up with some pregnant moms - do you have any groups that you would suggest.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 13 yrs ago
It will depend where you are going to settle in HK, Once you know the area, then write on this forum for others who may live nearby, meeting up with them, there are lots of pregnant mums to be about of all nationalities, congratulations to you and your husband.

You would be better to book in a hospital fairly soon after arrival for the ante natal care and delivery, I believe they book up fairly soon.

As i'm an OAP I don't know of any groups personally, but I have seen lots of threads about people meeting up, and they do. Good Luck and take care.

chykeman 13 yrs ago
Public hospitals dont book up. They have to take women if she has an HK ID card. They will make room. Bring all your medical files or copies With you. I didnt find a "club" because i work, but u could try geobaby.

IHRN 13 yrs ago
Hi and Welcome to HK!

You can joing the AWA, women's group, www.awa.org.hk and they have Baby Groups and Expecting Moms Groups, which I'm a part of.. We get together often and it's great to have others to understand what you're going thru and offer advice about our 'special' HK pregnancies. Plus, there's also lots other non-pregnancy activities to do as part of AWA.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad