girlfriend pregnant...

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by SumYungGuy 11 yrs ago
hi,

i met my girlfriend through working in indonesia. we've been together for just over one year and made plans to marry in the summer of next year and then try for a family asap. however i've just found out that she 's tested positive with a home pregnancy test kit and we're both thrilled so we will go for a professional checkup for confirmation in the coming days.

my question is, i've got a permenant hk i.d. card and my girlfriend is of indonesian nationality (she's still in indonesia), so what are our options of going through a government hospital for the birth of our child instead of going private due to higher costs involved in delivering through a private hospital? our intentions were to save for our dream wedding but this is obviously not of concern at this immediate time.

thank you in advance.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ashish1981 11 yrs ago
You will need to legally marry her first and get your marriage registered in HK court so that she becomes your dependent Visa. Then she would be eligible for all Govt. hospital coverage (provided you apply for her HKID after marriage)

SumYungGuy 11 yrs ago
thank you for your reply ashish really appreciate it as the least of my concerns now turns out to be my most (marriage).

i have a lot to think about now...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad