Pregnant helper/ Abortion

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by anxious 12 yrs ago
hi to all forumers,

i just found out today that i m pregnant, i called the FPAHK about termination of pregnancy. my questions are these:

> can anyone share their experience regarding termination of pregnancy at FPAHK?

> do the clinic book the operation 2 weeks after the first visit or the weeks varies depends how many patients for the said operation?

> one requirement is the passport to be entitle to pay less for the operation, my problem is my employer holds my passport(which is illegal but most chinese do these) so thinking if i am gonna tell the truth about me being pregnant or make up stories so they let me have my passport?

> i want to tell my condition to my employer about terminating my pregnancy but worried they might terminate me, but i know i am protected by the law but a friend told me i should not do since my employer is chinese( no offense to the chinese whos reading this) they might terminate me. what move should i do about this?

> if i continue my pregnancy does employer pay all

the medical bill,check ups,delivery( just read from other post) but im sure about paying maternity leave

though

> i am 4 weeks preg btw so i want to do these as soon as possible, planning to talk my employer tomorrow if i m gonna tell the truth or tell alibi, please need your opinion regarding these matters

all replies are very well appreciated! thank you so much... hope to read answers soon..

>

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Susie1 12 yrs ago
Try the pharmacy at World Wide Plaza for Misoprostil, they may sell you some, they seem to sell all kinds of things over the counter.

anxious 12 yrs ago
hi susie, misoprostol is legal here? coz i want to do it legal coz i m afraid to do it by myself. but i will consider that option if i hv no more choice.thanks for the info

Susie1 12 yrs ago
I am not sure whether Misoprostil is legal in HK, it is in many places, go to the the family planning clinic, I looked at old threads and there is one in Wanchai HK, they will advise you where to go, also get yourself tested for STD's they will do that there as well.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad