Egg Donation Thailand

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by tina.andmike 14 yrs ago
Does anybody have some information about the fertility clinic, 'Thailand Fertility', run by Cathie Sanchez. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
pim_addy 14 yrs ago
Hi,

I know Cathie Sanchez. Her organize pretty good and professional. She know the best clinic in Thai. You can contact and ask her every question did you have, her reply quickly and clear. If you need more info,let me know.

( I am based in Bkk )

tina.andmike 14 yrs ago
Thanks for the information it is much appreciated.

kamwonto 14 yrs ago
Hello,

my name is mei mei. I tried the surrogacy in india by using my own eggs but in vain. So, I try to use a donor egg this due to my age 40, any recommendations? I try to look up the clinic in Thailand.

Babymy01 13 yrs ago
Please contact www.ivfmiraclebaby.com hope they can help you or email to ivfmiraclebaby08@gmail.com

Kenny9999 13 yrs ago
I use to use donor egg form www.ivfmiraclebaby.com .It is chep and safe .They have a lot of good egg donor.I suggest you contract them is you would like to use egg donor.

JJB 13 yrs ago
Also try www.nurture.co.za

All the best.

antoniofrat 12 yrs ago
There is a new company called Thailand Surrogacy. I heard they are very good to work with. You can find them here http://www.thailand-surrogacy.com

MichM 12 yrs ago
We live in Bangkok and I have checked/researched many clinics for surrogacy. I posted on another thread but I would add that the clinics success rate is very important and they won't always tell you this truthfully. We have decided on India- it's a great clinic and success rates are 60% plus with surrogacy and a donor which is more than Bangkok.

Better to get all the clinics information rather than just one and check the references personally. We like: http://reproductive-solutions.com/. They are other people who have had surrogacy, send you all the costs and have lots of info. Free site. Good Luck!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad