breast massage for blocked duct?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by turtlehead 18 yrs ago
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby, and would like to breastfeed for about 10 months as I did with my 1st.

I used to get blocked duct often, whatever the reasons were (probably combination of producing too much milk, oily food, wrong bra, etc.), and every time that happened I went to see midwives at the hospital where I gave birth, who examines and detects which duct it is that is blocked, massage nipple to pop the blockage, and furthermore massage breast to get rid of the cold, un-fresh milk that was stagnating.

Now - this was all in Tokyo. My question is, is there any midwives/consultants who could provide me with the same service in HK?

Thank you for any input.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Hulda - Annerley 18 yrs ago
I do breast massage for blocked ducts and treatment of mastitis. I will do a house visit and spend whatever time it takes to massage the ducts, as well as teaching you and your partner how to maintain it well.

Feel free to call or email if you want more information,

warmly,

Hulda

hulda@amidwife.com

2983 1558

turtlehead 18 yrs ago
thank you hulda, you have been recommended in the other forum as well. Will definitely contact you when I have a problem.

regards,

Educator 12 yrs ago
My wife is pregnant with our first child. She has a massive blocked duct and is now very painful. Do you still provide this service or know of anyone or anywhere that does?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad