Building Order and Authorised Person

Posted by annaj_hk 12 yrs ago
I am looking for an Authorised Person to assist me in dealing with the Buildings Department regarding a Building Order I have recently received (demolish a large window and reinstate the wall).

I understand that Authorised Persons are either architects or engineers. I am looking for a recommendation for an Authorised Person who deals with small residental jobs, is reasonably priced and speaks good English.

Does anyone have any recommendations?


Please support our advertisers:
Michelet 6 yrs ago
Hey Patrick ... we are looking for an AP too ... if you are still connected to this stream ... could you please forward me the contact ...

Please support our advertisers:
Golden Girl 6 yrs ago
Hi Patrick, I'm looking for a good contractor too. Who abides by the fire regulation dept. regulations . Please Send me details. Thank you

Please support our advertisers:
brianna 6 yrs ago
hi there,

Im looking for AP for small restaurant which require to sign up the form for FEHD requirement
just to certify that the premises are free of unauthorized building works.
Pls. help if you have any contact


Please support our advertisers:
Greene King 6 yrs ago

Sent you a personal message with contact details of an AP.

Please support our advertisers:
man_ronald 5 yrs ago
I am an Authorized Person and if you still require AP service, please drop me a message at for details/quotation.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now