Guesthouse License

Posted by hamzan 5 yrs ago
Does anyone know of any consultants that provide support necessary to obtain a hotel/guesthouse license in Hong Kong?

Please support our advertisers:
SweetSue 5 yrs ago
The HK Home Affairs department should help you with your questions with hiring an outside consultant or solicitor

Please support our advertisers:
scorpio01 5 yrs ago
why not good profit biz ?
i heard there was a lot of demand for guesthouse ?

but i heard license are not being issued anymore in residential buildings

Please support our advertisers:
sophiayu 5 yrs ago
Hi, Hamzan, Could you please contact me at or 852 94078000 for the further discussion on the personal statement for my son's UCAS application (you replied in the other forum but I don't know how to get in touch with you)? Thanks, Sophia

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now