Immigration lawyer to Canada?

Posted by powderfinger 14 days ago

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with or has opinions about hiring an immigration lawyer to help with applying for Canadian residency. The application would be under the 'Sponsor Your Spouse' program which I assume is relatively straight-forward.

Thanks in advance,

Please support our advertisers:
marychan 13 days ago

I am not an immigration lawyer but one of the few Licensed Canadian Immigration Consultants in Hong Kong that are being recognized by the Canadian Government:

I have been in this industry since 1988 with the same company. Please let me know your questions and I will try to answer them. Thanks!

Mary Chan
Rothe International Canada

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now