Posted by Drew007 3 mths ago
Im in the beginning of my 6th yr in Hk can i leave and work in another country still get my P.R??

Please support our advertisers:
Ed 3 mths ago
That's a great question in light of the fact that many expats have been permitted to work outside of Hong Kong due to the restrictive quarantine conditions in the city.     I would assume it would depend on the amount of time you are spending outside of Hong Kong and if you are continuing to pay taxes in Hong Kong.
I would suggest contacting the HK Immigration Department to get a definitive answer on this. 

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now