Self Employment Question While on a HK Working Visa

Posted by ExpatFurniture 6 days ago
I have a legal question.

My Expat friend is currently employed in Hong Kong on a working visa.

He wants to open a Hong Kong limited company with a local partner as a new part time business venture with monthly salary. (Being a director and shareholder).

Will he need to apply to Hong Kong Immigration to get approval first? Will HK Immigration really grant this for working at two employers at the same time?

Or is this totally not allowed for him?

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now