POSTED BY B72 (5 mths ago)
Looking for an English tutor to help my 11 years old on her homeworks

No need of a professional Tutor. UNI or a person fluent in English will work.
We live in Mid levels

Rate 150 HKD per hour. 2 hours on Tuesday afternoon.

PM me if your are interested


jamesspaceship (5 mths ago)

I'm a native from England and living in Hong Kong as an English teacher. Recently graduated from uni.

I can do two hours for 600HKD if you are interested. I can work on proper pronunciation too.

No worries if not.



LMJC (5 mths ago)
Hi my daughter is currently studying at HKU. She has some experience with tutoring young children! She is a native English speaker but fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin as well! She studied at a local school until F2 before transferring to an international school. She is a LPCUWC graduate IB42. I think she is hoping for a minimum of HK$250/hr. Whatsapp me 90123311 to discuss further is necessary! Many thanks!

Joanna Chiuw (4 mths ago)

I have a Master degree and solid working experiences in training. I am a full time housewife currently taking care of my young children. I will be available to help if you are still interested. I am also living in Mid-Levels. I charge $200/hr. Pls call me at 97628779. Tis!

Sweeter (4 mths ago)

I am a Canadian Chinese, native English speaker, who could speak fluent Cantonese and Mandarin and some basic French. Post-graduate level and business bachelor degree from famous North American business university. Went to the top French/ English boys school "La Salle College" in HK. Have Fortune Top 50 and multinational companies management experience. Have English tutoring experience in HK. Fine with your arrangement. Pls. email me with heading "Mid levels English Tutoring" to mrjoesun at yahoo dot com dot hk

Many thanks!



< Back to main category


You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.