Native English Private Tutor for 6 years old

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY Kennese (2 mths ago)
I am looking for a native English tutor for my 6 years old son to better prepare him for Interviews and teach him phonics.

-- once or twice a week
-- 1hr / session
-- pls also provide hourly rate for home visit tutoring section

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks!

COMMENTS

stephanie.blake (2 mths ago)
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

channjessica (2 mths ago)
My name is Jessica, a native speaker from US. I am a highly qualified English teacher with a Masters degree in Education, TEFL (teaching English as a second language) certificate, Advanced Grammar Certificate, Grade 10 piano certificate (RCM), and a Bachelor degree in Communications. As for experience, I have worked as a NET in learning centers, Keen Mind Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong), and Kiangsu Chekiang College. I was also honoured to be invited as a guest speaker on a DJ talk show on RTHK where I shared my knowledge and insights on early childhood education.

Please feel free to contact me at 6689 6207 for further questions.

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.