Maths Tutor required

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY deanleahk (3 mths ago)
Can anyone suggest / recommend a Math tutor.
Needs to be able to teach to University entrance level.
Thanks for sharing.

COMMENTS

kairat (3 mths ago)
Hello! My name is Kairat and I have been tutoring maths for 3+ years. I also teach math in an education centre. Please feel free to WhatsApp me at 5573 1369 or give a call at 6022 1836. Hope to work with you well. Thanks!!

MichaelLiaw (3 mths ago)
Hello;

I'm offering tutoring in Math or English. I have taught in private and university settings as well as students from grade 5 up through adults. I was born in Taiwan, lived in Japan, US, and HK, and am mainly from Los Angeles. I speak and teach in English. I enjoy working with students not only to complete tasks but also to comprehend the process. It's such a joy to see a student understand or discover something new about the subject. I've also volunteer taught cooking, swing dancing, Bible, philosophy, and poetry, to name a few things about me. Hope to hear from you!

I have a BS degree in Math, and have worked with students in secondary schools to university non-Math majors.

You can reach me at +852 9867 1060.

Warm Regards,
Mike Liaw

JameeHK (2 mths ago)
Hi, my neighbour is teaching math at master degree level.
PM me for details.

Cheers

michaelh2018 (2 mths ago)
Hi, are you still looking for a University level math tutor? I have several tutors that I can recommend, feel free to PM me for details.

Best regards

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.