Private French tutor

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

Posted by Nchow 8 mths ago
Looking for a French tutor for adult, beginner level.
Please send me a message!

COMMENTS

Ben90 8 mths ago
Bonjour NCHOW,

This is Anis from HKUST. I'm a full-time aerospace engineering student and a native French speaker.

I have experience teaching French to both children and adults. I help children improve their language skills as beginners and help intermediate learners prepare for DELF and DALF.

If you are still looking for a tutor, please tell me more about yourself, what are your goals and your schedule/availability.

You can find me on Whatsapp : +85295184638.

À bientôt,
Anis

Laure Brosson 2 mths ago
Bonjour !

I am a native French tutor with international experience, offering French lessons for adults and children. Individuals or small groups.

The class can be designed to prepare students for IB French exams and GCSE/A-level exams, as well as DELF and DALF exams.

I also specialize in teaching business French to professionals.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want to sign up for lessons.

À bientôt !

Laure
www.frenchviaskype.com

Maximus1984 20 days ago
Bonjour!

I am an experienced and qualified native French teacher/tutor from Paris.

I teach young children to adults; I provide the necessary care and education for a successful learner. I also assist and teach French grammar, reading, writing and comprehension.
I currently have around 22 students per week, mostly toddlers. From 8 months old to 14 years old and some adults.

I come wherever is convenient and provide all the necessary materials.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information and rates.

Warmest regards,

Max

Call/Whatsapp me on 62117420 or via email at
teachermaxime@gmail.com

< Back to main category

>

Login now