Looking for Female. Native English Private Tutor (3 yrs old)

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY NatalieT (2 mths ago)
I'm looking for female native english tutor to my daughter(3yrs old) Hong Kong Island

- 1hr lesson/week in weekday morning
- storytime, phonics, playtime, focusing daily conversation
- experienced teach kindergarten kids and enjoy play with kid
Expected start in Sep

If you interest, please provide your contact details and expected salary.

Thanks!

COMMENTS

stephanie.blake (2 mths ago)
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

SVisser2008 (35 days ago)
Hello,

I would like to offer my services as an experienced English tutor for your child. My name is Stephanie, and I am a Native English Speaker from the USA.

I hold a TEFL Certification and have over 3 years of teaching experience in Hong Kong learning centers and private tutoring. I also have a Bachelors of Science degree from an American University.

I have taught Playgroup, Phonics, Cambridge (Starters, Movers, Flyers), Trinity, Reading, Grammar, Creative Writing, Conversation, and homework tutoring.

Fees
1:1 lessons $400/hour
1:2 lessons $600/hour

Let me know your availability. I am currently making my schedule for fall and have openings for Wan Chai/Hong Kong Island in the mornings,, so we can see if our availability matches.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions:
Email: Stephanie.visser2008@gmail.com
Phone: +852 5489 1553
Whats app: +1 616 648 6409

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.