Looking for Female. Native English Private Tutor (3 yrs old)

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY NatalieT (9 days ago)
I'm looking for female native english tutor to my daughter(3yrs old) Hong Kong Island

- 1hr lesson/week in weekday morning
- storytime, phonics, playtime, focusing daily conversation
- experienced teach kindergarten kids and enjoy play with kid
Expected start in Sep

If you interest, please provide your contact details and expected salary.

Thanks!

COMMENTS

stephanie.blake (9 days ago)
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

channjessica (4 days ago)
My name is Jessica, a native speaker from US. I am a highly qualified English teacher with a Masters degree in Education, TEFL (teaching English as a second language) certificate, Advanced Grammar Certificate, Grade 10 piano certificate (RCM), and a Bachelor degree in Communications. As for experience, I have worked as a NET in learning centers, Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong), and Kiangsu Chekiang College. I was also honoured to be invited as a guest speaker on a DJ talk show on RTHK where I shared my knowledge and insights on early childhood education.

Please feel free to contact me at 6689 6207 for further questions.

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.