Looking for a Native English tutor around Central

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY barila (18 days ago)
Looking for a native english tutor (from UK/US) to improve adult's oral and writing skills;
Hoping the tutor has teaching experience, familiar with business & economics topics;
The frequency will be 2~3 times/week;
Please leave your contact number, qualification&experience and hourly rate.

COMMENTS

JonoLearn (12 days ago)
Hello,
I am currently based in Sai Ying Pun and an Economics graduate from Australia. A full time finance professional with some availability on evenings and weekend. I have over 4 years teaching and tutoring experience at teenage and adult level. I have access to classroom style facilities in Sai Ying Pun or am able to travel to you. Fee is dependent on location/frequency/hours (400-600HKD/hr). Please email me at nativeenglishtudorhk@gmail.com if you would like to contact me. Jono.

rcherry (10 days ago)
Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.