NCAA Div 1 to Hong Kong Coach

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by CHGHockey 3 yrs ago
https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/Utility/GetImage.ashx?ImageID=a53af742-fc73-457e-b6c0-ac61872104b6&refreshStamp=0
Whitney Olsen played at the highest level of collegiate hockey in the United States, graduating cum laude from American International College (NCAA Division I) after a four-year playing career with a double major in Marketing & Management.

American International College (AIC) plays in the Atlantic Hockey Association (AHA), competing against the likes of perennial Division I hockey powers including Air Force Academy, Army at West Point, College of the Holy Cross, Mercyhurst University. Non-conference opponents during his career at AIC included trips to Michigan University, Minnesota State at Mankato, and an annual home-and-home series with 2014 Frozen Four National Champions Union College.

Hailing from Eagan, Minnesota, Whitney was a four-year varsity letter winner in prep hockey while playing in the top division of the Minnesota State High School League (MSHL Class AA). His varsity program made an appearance at the famed Minnesota State High School Tournament at the Xcel Energy Center, and Whitney captained his squad while earning All-Conference and All-State Honorable Mention accolades as a Senior.

After his prep career, Whitney played his Junior Hockey in the Eastern Junior Hockey League (EJHL) with the New England Huskies before signing on to an NCAA division I program. Whitney brings an extensive coaching background to the Junior Tigers, with previous on-ice and off-ice dryland experience with the Minnesota Satellite Training Program (STP).

Visit the CIHL site for information on opportunities to play ice hockey at all levels in Hong Kong. 

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad