Female Doctor



POSTED BY wella (11 yrs ago)
Does anyone know of a good female doctor in Hong Kong? I'm Australian.


Foxtrotalpha (11 yrs ago)
HK or Kowloon side?

wella (11 yrs ago)
HK side

kar (11 yrs ago)
I'm assuming you mean a female GP? If so, I really like Dr. Sophia Kennelly. She's a Chinese New Zealander and has a nice manner about her. She always seems to be calm (how I don't know---not only is she a doctor but she has 5 children!). She'll also answer any questions you have and not rush you out the door. She doesn't like to prescribe antibiotics, either, unless necessary. She's at the Repulse Bay Medical Center at the Repulse Bay. 2812 2677

Website: http://www.veritas-medical.com/

wella (11 yrs ago)
Thanks for that. I was really hoping for something around the Central area though. Yes, I do mean a female GP.

Foxtrotalpha (11 yrs ago)
Dr. Helen Cheung. I have recommended her before here and to people coming to our centre. Her clinic is on Queen's Road West. I had a load of problems getting used to the food here and allergies to just about everything. She was great. Her number is 2855 7088

girlabouttown (11 yrs ago)
Dr Lauren Bramley is a canadian Family Practitioner in Central. She is fantastic. you can call her clinic on 2877-6068 or check her website www.laurenbramley.com

Scissors (11 yrs ago)
Dr Cathy Heath is an ozzie at OT&P in Shui On Centre in Wanchai. Call 2521 3181 (their central banch) to get their Wan Chai number. Lovely, down to earth woman

wella (11 yrs ago)
Thank-you for that. I really wanted an Aussie doctor.

gunk (11 yrs ago)
Dr Sue Baldwin is Australian Fab Doc, well worth the visit. Central - 2537 7281

Katetam (11 yrs ago)
Just wondering if Dr. Lauren Bramley's consultation fees are expensive? Any idea?

< Back to main category


You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.