Before accepting any interview, we will need the name and phone numbero your current/previous employer. We will need to speak with them for a reference before arranging an interview with you. If you cannot supply their information pls do not apply
- looking after young babies and toddlers - showing care and compassion, whilst being able to entertain them and patiently calm them during a tantrum (making sure their emotional needs are looked after)
- being trustworthy and using initiative to organise playdates and take the children on public transport.
- understanding what is good for the children's wellbeing. Cooking and feeding them a variety of healthy food.
- being efficient with grocery shopping and keeping a good record of all grocery accounts
- cleansiness and great with all household chores around the house. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening & general household chores.
- being flexible to work occasional evening and weekend overtime to babysit