We are a British/Canadian family living in a village house in in Kam Sheung with 3 children aged 14, 13 and 10 going to school in Tuen Mun and we are looking for a live-in helper. We are close to both the Kam Sheung MTR station and Yoho Town.
The job is simple: cook, clean, do laundry & ironing. Basically keep our home clean and be helpful to us. As our children are older there isn't much to do with them -- occasionally care for them while we are out but they keep to themselves really. We offer a performance bonus each month on top of basic salary.
We need someone who with a finished contract who can begin processing the contract and visa right away. Our criteria is:
1) Can begin processing contract as soon as possible
2) Has worked in Hong Kong and has finished contract status
3) Speak fluent English
4) We employ a driver who takes care of our pets, garden, shopping and help out around the house with handyman work.
5) Sunday off (unless in very special circumstances)
6) Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience and references.
7) No OVERSEAS applications will be considered because we want to process without an agency and as quickly as possible.
Any interested parties, please contact us for an interview.
Please read this post carefully. Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to applicants who do not meet the job requirements.