We are a British-Indian family with two young boys (3 years and 4 months) living in Mid-levels.
My husband works in Central, and I work from home.
We are looking for a cheerful and trustworthy helper to help us manage our young children and do regular household chores (cleaning, cooking, laundry, grocery shopping etc.). We have one helper, but we need another helper to manage the schedules of our two children independently. We can provide room with air-con and bathroom, shared with our current helper.
Our requirements are the following:
- Speak fluent English and able to read and write in English
- Babby/toddler experience. Must be patient, understanding and enjoy interacting with children
- Organised and proactive. Able to organise children's schedules and play-dates on her own
- Maintain good hygiene and excellent at cleaning (vacuuming, mopping, dusting) and organising things around the house
- Good cook and able to follow written recipes
- Able to do laundry, ironing and manage shopping for groceries and other household items