What's the name of this thing for under the mattress and where can I buy one?

Posted by oclowure 6 mths ago
What is the name of this, in English and Chinese?

Where can I buy it, preferably online on a site that has an English version?

This is for under the mattress, correct?

The size I need is 75x55 inches (190x140 cm).

Thank you.


Please support our advertisers:
elisewin 6 mths ago
I would look in Japan home or Jusco HK 

have a good day

Please support our advertisers:
Ed 6 mths ago
Sogo in Causeway Bay might also be able to assist with this bedding product 

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now