Kids furniture

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by anya2107 16 yrs ago
Can somebody recommend a shop that sell nice kids beds.

thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
axptguy38 16 yrs ago
Indigo in Horizon Plaza. Costly though. Otherwise you can go to Java Road in North Point and get a reasonably priced custom one.

anya2107 16 yrs ago
thanks a lot, i actually been to Indigo, they do have nice beds but i'm looking for a princess bed. i'll check the North Point, thanks

neenib 16 yrs ago
Art Deco in Ocean Terminal, TST. They will definately have what you are looking for, but be prepared to pay, it's quite expensive. But they have beautiful furniture.

axptguy38 16 yrs ago
Modern House (I think) is a good bed store on Java Road. You can also order out of their catalog if they don't have it in stock.

Yet another option is to get something custom made from Shenzen. It is not really that costly. I will PM you the contact details for a place we have contracted to make a bed for us. Basically we wanted an exact replica (in another color) of big sister's bed now that little sister needs to get out of her crib. I called, he came over to our place and measured and took pictures, and I got a nice quote by email. I haven't seen the final product yet but I hear these guys are quite good.

anya2107 16 yrs ago
Thanks a lot to both of you, very helpful.

Bizeemama 16 yrs ago
axptguy38 - Can you please pm me the details?

thanks

axptguy38 16 yrs ago
Bizeemama. I have sent you that PM. The guy dropped off a sample of wood and a drawing of the proposed bed today. Looks very good.

smsm 15 yrs ago
Hi axptguy38, could u pls pm me the details too...how did the final bed turn out...was doing a search on the kids beds and this popped up..would appreciate if u can fwd the details..

thanks and cheers

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad